Been Awhile...
-
Deference to Snake Plisskin's comment pertaining to his rusty Gulfstream
glider piloting skills... it has, in fact, been a *very* long time.
To those ...
Gaunt's Ghosts
-
The new set of Gaunt's Ghosts models that has just been released is
probably one of the best sculpts for Imperial Guards to date. Not only are
the poses ...
Review: Oathmark Goblin Wolf Riders
-
The Goblin Wolf Riders are the first Oathmark models I have bought and I
purchased them specifically to add hobgoblin light cavalry to my Chaos
Dwarf a...
The Gloomspite Gitz Invasion - Moonclan Grot #3
-
The next grot has joined the invasion. This little fellow is from the
boxset and was a bit of an experiment in changing up a couple colors from
the other ...
The Navy's very own game!
-
Aeronautica Imperialis is a new Games Workshop game set in the Warhammer
40,000 universe, with models in a scale all of its own. This new game is
all about...
DreadTober 2019 Week 4 - To Done!
-
Got all the little final detailing done on the Contemptor Achillus over the
weekend, just in time to hit the finish line for DreadTober! Without
further ad...
Workbench 16.10.M3
-
Now that the blog's machine spirits have been placated, images have
returned. Thank you to everyone that let me know they weren't working.
The strangeness ...
New Product: 32mm Adapters
-
[image:
http://www.secretweaponminiatures.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=79_30_135&products_id=761]
This is a new direct only item from Secret...
El Chupacabra - "Planes"
-
This fine fellow is El Chupacabra from the "Planes" movie, built with the
Zvezda snap-fit kit.
The kit comes with simple solid color plastic compone...
Imperial Guard Aegis Defence Line
-
So I've decided to build an Aegis Defence Line for my Imperial Guard a week
back. I also wanted it to be a sort of display for my army and I want to
make i...
New Tau Codex 2013
-
Just picked up the latest codex over the weekends. Since I have already
painted all my Tau models since the last edition, I may just need to get
more coo...
The XIV Legion
-
Its been ages, just had a fantastically busy time of it recently. Just
checked my last blog post and it was like 2 years ago! Thats gone quick, I
havent be...
Terrain for sale
-
I have the following for sale. All the buildings are mounted on solid MDF
board, most have a base coat applied and ground is textured. I estimate the
retai...
Stepping away from blogging for a while
-
I know, this isn't exactly 40k related, but I wanted to break from the
normal stuff and talk about something that has been following me in the
shadows for...
NY3K game report
-
For those of you who aren't following the NY3K blog (and should feel
ashamed), here's a link to the first game report.
*Pour ceux qui ne suivent pas le blog...
Astro Mag Issue 8!
-
Hey guys, Astro Mag Issue 8 is out! Go download it, won't you?
Also, apologies for the lack of activity. I have a lot of Dark Eldar
sitting next to my de...
Terrain: St. Kevin's Church
-
I have always enjoyed building terrain to battle over. In fact it was the
terrain section of the 3rd edition Catachan Codex that first drew me into
the hob...
smm panel
RépondreSupprimersmm panel
isilanlariblog.com
İnstagram Takipçi Satın Al
hirdavatciburada.com
https://www.beyazesyateknikservisi.com.tr
servis
Jeton Hile İndir
kadıköy lg klima servisi
RépondreSupprimerkadıköy bosch klima servisi
beykoz vestel klima servisi
çekmeköy samsung klima servisi
ataşehir samsung klima servisi
çekmeköy mitsubishi klima servisi
ataşehir mitsubishi klima servisi
maltepe vestel klima servisi
maltepe bosch klima servisi
Good text Write good content success. Thank you
RépondreSupprimerbetmatik
slot siteleri
betpark
poker siteleri
kralbet
mobil ödeme bahis
tipobet
kibris bahis siteleri
görükle
RépondreSupprimersinop
bodrum +
van
sultanbeyli
RJ1VYİ
bitlis
RépondreSupprimerkastamonu
artvin
ısparta
hatay
QİZL
salt likit
RépondreSupprimersalt likit
dr mood likit
big boss likit
dl likit
dark likit
0XNMK
مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
RépondreSupprimerمكافحة الفئران
شركة مكافحة النمل الأبيض بالاحساء kFIShK11lA
RépondreSupprimerشركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
RépondreSupprimer8y7YMIqVvn